ASB 2017 Photo Contest
Posted on Wednesday November 08, 2017 at 09:47AM
Show us your talent! They say a picture is worth a thousand words! Show us the diversity and beauty of what Lamont County has to offer through your eyes, with the 2016 ASB Photo Contest.
Winners in each of the following categories will receive:
First Prize $150, Second Prize $100, Third Prize $50
County Life: Includes landscapes, seasonal, wildlife, buildings, residents, local events and places of interest
Agriculture and Industry: Includes livestock & crop, agricultural & industry equipment, oil & gas, seed plants, test plots, horticulture and forestry
- Open to all County Residents. Lamont County employees and elected officials can enter however they are not eligible for prizes.
- All photos must be taken within the municipal boundaries of Lamont County. This excludes pictures within towns/villages. Legal Land description or Rural Address of where the picture was taken is required.
- All entries must be accompanied with the photographer’s name, contact info, photo category photo location and any other interesting details of the photo.
- Photos must be printed as 4”x6” and not mounted, or a high-quality digital photo. This excludes panoramic photos. If photos exceed 4”x6”, or cannot be printed in high quality, they will be disqualified.
- Photos must be original and unedited (via photoshop, or instagram filters, etc.)
- Photographers are limited to two photos per category. If more than two per entry are submitted, Lamont County will make the decision on which photos will be entered.
- The photographer is responsible for securing permission to use the photo from all persons in the photo, and the photo must not feature intellectual property (ex. Logos, trademarks) and must be in good taste.
- Winning photos may be posted on the Lamont County website and printed in the Lamont Leader.
- All entries submitted will become the property of Lamont County and will be published or displayed for any purpose that Lamont County deems appropriate.
- There is no entry fee required.
- Photos that do not follow the eligibility guidelines will be disqualified
- Deadline for submissions is December 1, 2017
Submissions must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mailed or hand delivered to:
Lamont County Agricultural Service Board
Attention: Bonnie Chudyk
5303 – 50 Avenue Lamont, AB T0B 2R0
For more information contact Lamont County ASB Office at (780) 895-2585 or email email@example.com
Please note that the personal information requested is protected under the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FOIP). Collection of the personal information is authorized under FOIP, Section 33(c), and is to be used in conjunction with Lamont County’s Photo Contest. If you have any questions regarding the collection of this information, please phone (780) 895-2233 and ask for the FOIP Coodinator.
Author: Lamont County
Comment on our article:
- Winter Road Maintenance and Snow Removal
- Industrial Advisory Committee Members At-Large Needed
- Development Permit Issued - Discretionary Use
- Development Permits Issued - Discretionary Use
- Lifestock Tax Deferral Provision
- Holiday Office Closures
- Notice of Appeal Decision
- Stephen Hill Appointed Chief Administrative Officer
- Emergency Farm Plan Session