Safety Codes Permits
Note: As of February 1, 2014, appropriate warranty coverage is required before applying for a building permit.
Most types of construction projects require both a Development Permit along with a Building Permit. This includes major renovations to existing buildings as well as the construction of new buildings. The Inspections Group Inc. is appointed by Lamont County to issue building permits, electrical permits, gas permits, plumbing permits, and sewage permits. Contact The Inspections Group Inc. online or call toll free at 1-866-554-5048 for additional information.
- 2013 Building Permit LAMONT COUNTY (.pdf)
- 2013 Electrical Permit LAMONT COUNTY ( .pdf)
- 2013 Gas Permit LAMONT COUNTY (.pdf)
- 2013 Plumbing Permit LAMONT COUNTY (.pdf)
- 2013 PSDS (Private Sewage Disposal System) Permit LAMONT COUNTY (.pdf)
Permits Updated July 29, 2013
Please forward the applications for inspections to:
The Inspections Group.
12010 – 111 Ave
Edmonton, Alberta T5G 0E6
Toll-free Ph: 1-866-554-5048
Toll-free Fax: 1-866-454-5222