Atco Electric and Epcor serve the County’s rural areas.
- Atco Electri Call Centre: 1-800-668-2248
- Epcor Customer Service Enquiries: 780-310-4300
Power Outages (24 hr Emergency) 780-412-4500
Atco Gas serves the Hamlet of Hilliard.
Lamco Gas serves other rural areas in the County. Lamco Gas office is located off Highway 15, just outside the Town of Lamont – 24 hr. number is 780-895-2244.
Direct Energy serves as a distributor for both Electric and Gas Services
- Customer Enquiries Gas: 1-866-420-3174
- Customer Enquiries Electric: 1-888-420-3181
The County is served by Telus. For home service call 780-310-7353, for business service call 780-310-3100.
Telephone Calling: Several anomalies exist in the County’s telephone infrastructure. Calls from the Lamont area to Fort Saskatchewan, City of Edmonton and surrounding areas are toll free. Calls from the Town of Bruderheim to these locations are also toll free. However, long distance rates apply for calls between the Lamont and Bruderheim exchanges. Mundare is long distance from Lamont; Andrew, Chipman and St. Michael are local.
The Capital Regional Vegreville Water Coridor Services Commission owns and operates a potable water line running from Fort Saskatchewan through to Vegreville, adjacent to Highway 15. Each Town and Village in Lamont County hooks into this transmission line, then owns and operates their respective distribution system within their boundaries. Lamont County owns and operates a distribution line which runs into the Industrial Heartland servicing Canexus and Triton Fabrications. Lamont County also operates the distribution system in the Hamlet of St. Michael. A potable truck fill station is located in the Hamlet of Hilliard. Rates are as follows:
- Industrial Water – Metered
- Andrew – Metered Water
- Industrial Monthly Line Fee
- Commercial – Metered
- St. Michael Residences/Home Business–Non-metered
- St. Michael Community Hall/Hotel–Non-metered
- Lamont County Public Works Shops– Non-metered
- Reconnection Fee
- Hilliard Truck Fill Key Account–Metered
- Hilliard Truck Fill Key Account Set Up Fee *(Refundable Water Key Deposit)
- St. Michael Truck Fill Key Account Set Up Fee *(Refundable Water Key Deposit)
- St. Michael Truck Fill
- Coin Operated Bucket Fill
- Coin Operated Truck Fill
- Replacement Water Keys
- $3.11/ m3
- $2.25/ m3
- $10.00/ m3
- $4.34/ m3
- $40.00 each
In addition, the County operates one non-potable water fill station located a 1/2 mile south of TWP 580 on RR 184.